My fathering days are over.

So far in my life I have made three things that I am very proud of; my three sons! I love them dearly but my wife and I decided that three was enough so Friday I put a stop to my fathering days. That's right, the swimmers have left the pool, or at least have no way to get out of the pool anymore. I went for the big "V" and I ain't talking about Vegas!

All things considered it wasn't too bad. There were two things about the minor out patient procedure that really caused me pain; the needle for the I.V. and getting the tape that held that needle in my arm pulled off. Other than that the actual operation was pain free. The day after was another story!

I woke up Saturday morning feeling like the circus side-show fat lady had used my manhood as a stepping stool to reach the bon-bons off the top shelf! Thankfully modern pharmaceuticals helped ease that discomfort.

To sum things up, I wouldn't want to go through it again but I would recommend the operation to anyone NOT wanting to have any more children.

Ed U. Cayshun

2 comments:

Bryce Eddings said...

Thanks for the update. We observed a moment of silence for the swimmers.

Coy Hill said...

Thanks for sharing!

I sympathize completely as only a Veteran could!!!